Sunday, July 1, 2012

I write the music and sing the themesong?*


Here's another coincidence of the interests of this blog. For mysterious reasons, I've ended up recording little versions of the theme song to Pilar Alessandra's On-the-Page podcast, a free 30-50min chat with the sharp and funny host (Pilar) and her producer and a guest. Very enjoyable. The original theme was composed by Dave Zukowski.   I can't find a web link for him, but episode 50, at the end, is where I got his name.  There's a hotmail email address.  Leave a comment if you believe me looking up the exact email address is a good idea for your porpoises.  I mean purposes.

I've put them on soundcloud.

Are you ready to be Bemused???**

I said, 'Are you READY to be BEMUSED?!!'

* Little Britain reference
** Really, if you don't come here expecting to be bemused, it is hard to know what you do expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is your chance to be heard, really heard! Finally the world will take you seriously. So do try to post something worthwhile.