Thursday, January 9, 2014

Andrew's complete happiness

Time to check in on my complete happiness:
. I have a Raspberry Pi, courtesy of the cynical kringle
(probably my greatest innovation).
. I have all the support items it needs (a screen, a power supply, SD cards, a keyboard and mouse.)
. I have some new merrell road glove 2s - barefoot running shoes.
. a pair of 'yurbuds ironman focus' headphones, so running around here we come.
So that's all pretty good.

I will be working toward:
. a nice 27" screen. Probably 1920 x 1080 IPS (not wqhd - don't have the gpu, not TFT). Aoc d2757Ph might do it - $355 at MSY.
. a good heart rate monitoring solution (mio alpha was looking great, good price at kogan $189, but Intel put out some heart rate sensing earbuds at CES and all bets are off). Don't want a chest strap.
. screenplay reads and hosting at the black list (blcklst.com) $80 each, ideally want to do both screenplays together.
. getting a proper tamper for my coffee machine (special measure - $65-70)
. seeing Jupiter Ascending, Enders Game and more at the Sun theater in Yarraville.
. building a weight rack / heave beam.(almost free)
. building a car Sim for my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is your chance to be heard, really heard! Finally the world will take you seriously. So do try to post something worthwhile.