Sunday, February 27, 2011

Men and Women

A few weeks ago I was listening to radio national, and a woman was being interviewed about the essential differences between men and women. Her answers critiqued the work of a male scientist based in London who's name I can't recall but who had developed a test for mental male or femaleness.  Part of her critique was that according to his own test, more than half of women were actually in the middle - neutral.

I suggested to my wife that my theory was that the difference was that men are very conscious of a difference, while women are not.  She thought probably men and women were no different on that front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is your chance to be heard, really heard! Finally the world will take you seriously. So do try to post something worthwhile.