Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Internet and the end of Capitalism

This week I gave money to a few worthy institutions - wikipedia, paul sheeky from triptree, and others. They give good things without asking a price, and my gifts were scaled to be more than I would actually pay if they did. I think if we were ever to come out the far side of capitalism as Marx anticipated, it will be through this distributionist approach. The end of inequality is achieved when each of us treats others needs as our own, until my needs are being met from the generosity of others, not because I demand a price to be alienated from my labour.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is your chance to be heard, really heard! Finally the world will take you seriously. So do try to post something worthwhile.