Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Commuted

In November last year, our State Govt commenced funding for a punt service across the river. The punt operators had tried to get a service through the week, but it wasn't economical without a small subsidy. I enjoy the punt so much that I might harmlessly vote conservative in the next election. The government is in dispute with nurses and teachers to cut their pay and I'd still probably vote for them. They could use schools for firewood and I still would have to think. I will attach a pic or two later. Did I tell you we once saw a fur seal touring the upstream regions?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is your chance to be heard, really heard! Finally the world will take you seriously. So do try to post something worthwhile.